The following general terms and conditions are applicable to all shipments between us and the consumer in the version currently valid at the time the order is placed. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which predominantly cannot be assigned either to that person's primary commercial or self-employed professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
(1) The following contractual terms shall apply to all orders conducted via our online shop https://shipleyroad.com
(2) Upon completion, a contract is concluded with:
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer on our part, but shall be understood as a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order merchandise. Upon ordering the desired merchandise, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a sales contract.
(4) The following terms apply to the receipt of a purchase order in our online shop:
The consumer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully concluding the ordering procedure as implemented in our online shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
(5) Storage of contractual text upon orders via our online shop: Details of your order and our general terms and conditions will be sent to you via e-mail. You can also view our general terms and conditions any time at https://www.shipleyroad.com.
(1) Prices quoted include all other price components. As small entrepreneurs according to §19 UStG we do not charge VAT. Further shipping costs may incur.
(2) The consumer can pay using PayPal. Payment is due immediately.
(1) All products offered are ready for dispatch unless otherwise specified. Delivery will be executed no later than within the next five working days. This period shall begin on the day after a payment order has been given to the bank mandated for all orders payable in advance, or on the day after the conclusion of contract for all other forms of payment. Should the due date fall on a Saturday, Sunday or recognized holiday at the place of delivery, it shall be moved to the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of sold goods shall, even in the case of mail order, transfer to the buyer only upon receipt of goods.
We shall retain the title to the goods until payment has been received in full.
In case of an unavailability of goods, we reserve the right to release ourselves from the obligation to render a service. In such a case, we undertake to immediately inform you of the unavailability and reimburse any considerations already received, without delay.
With online orders, consumers have a right of return, according to §356 BGB.
The european commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which is accessible at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.